If you want to become:

- AGENT in financial activity (Natural Person) and thus enrolled in the OAM Lists,
- COLLABORATOR of Agent in financial activity, the latter registered in the OAM lists as a natural person, sole proprietorship or partnership,
- ADMINISTRATOR of Agency Companies in financial activity or Credit Mediation,

you have to pass the OAM EXAM (continue browsing in this section).

If you want to become a COLLABORATOR of a Credit Broker or an Agent in financial activity, established as a corporation, you must pass the OAM ASSESSMENT TEST (click here to be redirected to the correct section).

If you have already passed the OAM Exam, you are exempt from passing the Assessment Test.
As far as Agents in payment services and their collaborators are concerned, the training course and the final test will be managed by your principal intermediary.

Go to top